Thank you for considering Common Sense as a place to work. We feel strongly about hiring smart, passionate, creative people who want to improve the media and technology landscape for kids, families, and schools. Here you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions about the hiring process.
How do I apply for a job?
All positions are posted on this website. Please click the job title to see full job description for that position as well as specific instructions for applying. If you have any questions or technical difficulties, please contact us here.
What is the process after an application is submitted?
Please note we cannot respond to every application.
- Our HR team reviews applications to identify qualified candidates.
- Qualified candidates are invited to do a telephone screening.
- The most qualified candidates will be invited to an in-person interview. Common Sense typically conducts 2 to 3 rounds of in-person interviews in the hiring process.
- References will be solicited from our final candidates. (Please note that some positions will require additional background checks.)
- A formal written job offer will be made to our top final candidate.
Here at Common Sense, we honor the diversity of our talented employees.
We are seeking an administrative assistant skilled at communicating with senior executives, organization leaders, funders, and various other high-profile stakeholders. The ideal candidate is resourceful, proactive, highly engaged, and tech savvy (with devices and office applications) and possesses excellent interpersonal and writing skills. This is an exempt-level role and will report directly to the executive assistant to the CEO.
Salesforce Business Analyst- San Francisco, CA.
The Salesforce business analyst represents the Salesforce team as the expert on Salesforce.com in their collaboration with department partners. You'll work with specific department pillars to gather requirements, build proofs of concept, lead trainings, and adapt their business processes into the Salesforce instance. While taking into account their current and future needs, you will also ensure that the components in place fit the Salesforce architecture, strategy, and vision as outlined with the Salesforce team, and will allow Common Sense to grow and acquire new members toward fulfilling Common Sense's mission.